William Alfred Streatfield1
M, #668, b. JAN 1883, d. JAN 1955
|Birth*||JAN 1883 ||William Alfred Streatfield was born in JAN 1883 at Shoreditch, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||5 FEB 1885 ||He was baptized on 5 FEB 1885 at St Mark's Church, Myddleton Square, Clerkenwell, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||23 APR 1905 ||He married Emily Sophia Taylor on 23 APR 1905 at Islington, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||William Alfred Streatfield was employed as Dock Labourer.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Emily Sophia Taylor lived at 39 City Garden Row, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with William Alfred Streatfield and Emily Hannah Streatfield; plus unnamed dau.5 |
|Death*||JAN 1955 ||William Alfred Streatfield died in JAN 1955 at Hackney, London, EnglandG.6 |
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, bapt of William Alfred Streatfield, father Robert Henry, mother Eliza Maude.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 8 at census.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Holborn, London, Jan-Mar 1883, vol 1b 819.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Emily Sophia Taylor, father James, & William Alfred Streatfield, father Robert Henry.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , death, aged 72, Hackney London, Jan-Mar 1955, vol 5c 805.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, age 5 at census.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, age 2 at census.