Emily Sophia Taylor1
F, #680, b. APR 1884, d. JAN 1949
|Birth*||APR 1884 ||Emily Sophia Taylor was born in APR 1884 at Holborn, London, England, father James Taylor.2 |
|Baptism||16 JAN 1885 ||She was baptized on 16 JAN 1885 at St Luke, Finsbury, Islington, London, England.3 |
|Marriage*||23 APR 1905 ||She married William Alfred Streatfield, son of Robert Henry Streatfield and Eliza Maud Sporton, on 23 APR 1905 at Islington, London, England.1 |
|Death*||JAN 1949 ||Emily Sophia Taylor died in JAN 1949 at Islington, London, England, aged 64.4 |
|Married Name||23 APR 1905 ||Her married name was Streatfield.1 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She and William Alfred Streatfield lived at 39 City Garden Row, Islington, London, England, together with William Alfred Streatfield and Emily Hannah Streatfield; plus unnamed dau.5 |
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Emily Sophia Taylor, father James, & William Alfred Streatfield, father Robert Henry.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Holborn, London, Apr-Jun 1884, vol 1b 811.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, bapt of Emily Sophia Taylor, father James, mother Flora Jane.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , death, aged 64, Islington London, Jan-Mar 1949, vol 5c 1170.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, age 5 at census.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, age 2 at census.