M, #440, b. OCT 1842, d. JUN 1917
|Birth*||OCT 1842 ||William Streatfield was born in OCT 1842 at Tonbridge, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with John Streatfeild at Linley Lodge, Tonbridge, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Streatfield, Richard Streatfield, Frances Streatfield, Cassebelimus Streatfield, Alfred Streatfield, Emily Streatfield and Jane Streatfield.2 |
|Marriage*||1 MAR 1862 ||William Streatfield married Sarah Dicker on 1 MAR 1862 at Southborough, Kent, EnglandG.3,4 |
|Marriage*||21 MAR 1865 ||William Streatfield married Emily Fenner on 21 MAR 1865 at Holy Trinity, Tonbridge, Kent, EnglandG.5,4 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1881 ||The occupation of William Streatfield was 'Saddler & Harness maker.6' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Emily Fenner lived at Rotherfield, Sussex, EnglandG, together with Sarah Alice Streatfield, Henry John Streatfield, Bessie Louise Streatfield, Kate Streatfield, William Robert Streatfield, Frank Richard Streatfield and Frederick Thomas Streatfield.6 |
|Death*||JUN 1917 ||William Streatfield died in JUN 1917 at Tonbridge, Kent, EnglandG, aged 74.7 |
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Tonbridge, Kent, Oct-Dec 1843, vol 5 476.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, widower.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages, , Fathers Wiliam Dicker and John Streatfield.
- [S54] From web site , http://theweald.org/
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage, Tonbridge, Kent, Jan-Mar 1865, vol 2a 605.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, death, age 74, Tonbridge, Kent, Apr-Jun 1917, vol 2a 1076.
- [S65] Unknown subject, father William, mother Emily, England & Wales Christenings.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 2.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 5 mo.
- [S54] From web site , The Weald; People, History & Genealogy.