Agatha Maria Fry1
F, #490, b. 1841, d. 4 FEB 1933
|Birth*||1841 ||Agatha Maria Fry was born in 1841 at Birkenhead, Cheshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1864 ||She married Frank Newton Streatfeild, son of William Champion Streatfeild and Hannah Fry, in JUN 1864 at Croydon, Surrey, England.2,1 |
|Death*||4 FEB 1933 ||Agatha Maria Fry died on 4 FEB 1933 at 18 Craven Terrace, Lancaster Gate, Middlesex, England.3,4 |
|Married Name||JUN 1864 ||Her married name was Streatfeild.1 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She and Frank Newton Streatfeild lived at Hever Cottage, Edenbridge, Kent, England, together with Frank Cyril Streatfeild and Evelyn Agatha Gatyana Streatfield.5 |
- [S54] From web site , http://theweald.org
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage, Croydon Surrey, Apr-Jun 1864, vol 2a 296.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, National Probate Calendar; Agatha Maria Streatfeild, probate to son-in-law, Alexander McNeill Streatfeild-Moore.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , death, age 92, Paddington, London, Jan-Mar 1933, 1a 121.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census.