Sophia Emily Streatfield1
F, #48, b. 21 MAR 1890, d. 19 MAR 1980
|Birth*||21 MAR 1890 ||Sophia Emily Streatfield was born on 21 MAR 1890 at Halling, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||28 SEP 1912 ||She married Albert Henry Frost on 28 SEP 1912 at Enmore, NSW, Australia.3 |
|Death*||19 MAR 1980 ||She died on 19 MAR 1980 at NSW, Australia, aged 89.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with George Herbert Streatfield at 2 Essex Road, Halling, Kent, England, together with Annie Elizabeth Streatfield, William John Streatfield, John Thomas Streatfield, Sidney Streatfield and James Charles Streatfield.2 |
|Emigration*||24 MAY 1911 ||Sophia Emily Streatfield emigrated on 24 MAY 1911 from London, London, England, to Sydney, NSW.5 |
|Married Name||28 SEP 1912 ||Her married name was Frost.3 |
|Note*|| ||She It is not known (2015) whether Sophia & Albert had children. There is a record of a Sophia E Frost marrying a William T Cooper in Scone, NSW in 1927.6 |
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Strood, Kent, Apr-Jun 1890, vol 2a 524.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S98] Australia Marriage Index (published), marriage, Sophie E Streatfield & Albert H Frost, Newtown, NSW 1912 no 15006.
- [S57] Gibbons/Streatfield Research,.
- [S61] Passengers Lists: Sophie E Streatfield, age 21, mv 'Wilcannia' P&O Line to Sydney. With Hilda Frost, 23, domestics.
- [S54] From web site , descendants on The Jefferies web site, link in Note.