F, #13, b. 1814, d. MAR 1868
|Birth*||1814 ||Mary Streatfield was born in 1814 at Kemsing, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||20 MAR 1814 ||She was baptized on 20 MAR 1814 at Kemsing, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1840 ||She married John Burnett in MAR 1840 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Burnett.5 |
|Note*|| ||She Mary & John Burnett had 7 children who can be traced from HERE.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived at Stansted, Kent, EnglandG, together with Fanny Streatfield.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Mary Streatfield lived at Peckham Wood Road, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||MAR 1868 ||She died in MAR 1868 at Malling, Kent, EnglandG.9,2 |
- [S48] Parish Registers, from Ron Ellis; Streatfeild (Streatfield) generations.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group,.
- [S48] Parish Registers, from Trevor Gibbons, Kent 3/11/07.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1840, vol 5 118.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group,, from Christopher Streatfield.
- [S54] From web site , descendants on The Jefferies web site, link in the Note.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with mother but recorded as Bennett as dau of John Bennett, mothers husband.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1868, age 55, vol 2a 278.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, death, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1901, age 67 vol, 2a 183.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group,, origin from Amanda Cassell.