F, #164, b. MAR 1859, d. 5 JUL 1908
|Birth*||MAR 1859 ||Lucy Streatfield was born in MAR 1859 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Name Variation|| ||She was also known as Strutfield.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Josiah Streatfield and Jane Britter Eggleden at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Streatfield, Jane Eliza Streatfield and Sarah Eggleden Streatfield.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Lucy Streatfield lived with Josiah Streatfield and Jane Britter Eggleden at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Streatfield and Jane Eliza Streatfield.4 |
|(Witness) Marriage||24 DEC 1876 ||Lucy Streatfield witnessed the marriage of Sarah Eggleden Streatfield on 24 DEC 1876 at St John's Church, Hackney, London, EnglandG; George Thomas Curtis.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Lucy Streatfield lived at 2 Rutland Gardens, Westminster, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Marriage*||24 DEC 1882 ||She married Arthur Duglas Manley, had issue;; 24 DEC 1882 at Cardiff, WalesG.7,2 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Manley.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at Chequers Inn, Bittom, Gloucestershire, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 37 Hythe Street, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.9 |
|Death*||5 JUL 1908 ||She died on 5 JUL 1908 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG, aged 49.2 |
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Lucy Strutfield, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1859, vol 2a 393.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group,, from Sheila Brown.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, also with Wm & Henry Brister, suspect brothers of Jane Streatfield.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Sarah Eggleden Strutfield, & George Thomas Curtis; Hackney London, 24 Dec 1876.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant; household of Hon. H Cuffe.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage, Cardiff, Glamorgan, Oct-Dec 1882, vol 11a 396.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.