Kate Mary Streatfield1
F, #830, b. APR 1870, d. 21 FEB 1951
|Birth*||APR 1870 ||Kate Mary Streatfield was born in APR 1870 at Lewisham, London, England.1 |
|Marriage*||28 JUL 1902 ||She married Alfred Charles Godsmark on 28 JUL 1902 at St Peter's Church, Streatham, London, England.3 |
|Death*||21 FEB 1951 ||She died on 21 FEB 1951 at 69 Hardy Road, Wimbledon, Surrey, England, aged 80.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Nicholas Streatfield and Elizabeth Lawson at 8 Bell Green Cottages, Sydenham, Kent, England, together with Nicholas Henry Streatfield, Percy William Streatfield, Sarah Elizabeth Streatfield, Edith Emma Streatfield and Ada Jane Streatfield.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Kate Mary Streatfield lived with Nicholas Streatfield and Elizabeth Lawson at 8 Bell Green Cottages, Sydenham, London, England, together with Nicholas Henry Streatfield, Percy William Streatfield, Ada Jane Streatfield, Annie Ella Streatfield, Clara Streatfield and Gertrude Streatfield.2 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Godsmark.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Kate Mary Streatfield lived at 37 Fernthorpe Road, Streatham, London, England.6 |
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Lewisham London, Apr-Jun 1870, vol 1d 875.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage, Kate Mary Streatfield & Alfred Charles Godsmark, Streatham, Surrey.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, to son Jack Nicholas Godsmark.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, with husband & son Frank Charles..