F, #111, b. 1837, d. SEP 1921
|Birth*||1837 ||Fanny Streatfield was born in 1837 at Ash next Ridley, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||8 OCT 1837 ||She was baptized on 8 OCT 1837 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Stansted, Kent, England.1,3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1858 ||She married Henry James Ashdown in DEC 1858 at Wrotham, Kent, England.4 |
|Death*||SEP 1921 ||She died in SEP 1921 at Bromley, Kent, England.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with Mary Streatfield at Stansted, Kent, England.6 |
|Married Name||DEC 1858 ||Her married name was Ashdown.4 |
|Note*|| ||Fanny Streatfield Fanny & Henry James Ashdown had 12 children who can be traced from HERE. Use the back arrow to return to this page.7 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Fanny Streatfield, mother Mary, Stanstead, Kent, 1469800.
- [S57] Gibbons/Streatfield Research,, origin from Amanda Cassell.
- [S20] IGI sources, C167151.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage; Henry James Ashdown & Frances Streatfield, Malling, Kent, Oct-Dec 1858, vol 2a 597.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , death, age 83, Bromley, Kent, Sep 1921, vol 2a 526.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with mother but recorded as Bennett as dau of John Bennett, mothers husband.
- [S54] From web site , descendants on The Jefferies web site, link in the Note.