F, #18, b. APR 1862, d. JAN 1946
|Birth*||APR 1862 ||Eliza Streatfield was born in APR 1862 at Wrotham, Kent, EnglandG; as Strutfield.2,1 |
|Baptism||29 MAY 1862 ||She was baptized on 29 MAY 1862 at Plaxtol, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Stephen Streatfield and Keziah Ann Cheeseman at Plaxtol, The Spout, Wrotham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Ann Streatfield and Charlotte Streatfield.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Eliza Streatfield lived with Stephen Streatfield and Keziah Ann Cheeseman at Grange Cottages, Plaxtol Street, Wrotham, Kent, EnglandG, together with George Streatfield and Charlotte Streatfield.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Eliza Streatfield lived with Charlotte Streatfield at Fawkham Green, Kent, EnglandG, together with Alfred Streatfield and Nellie Streatfield.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Eliza Streatfield was employed as General farm worker.6 |
|Note*|| ||It appears that Charlotte and her husband took Eliza and the children in from 1901 till both Charlotte and George were dead when Eliza and the children ended up in the Dartford Union.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Dartford Union Workhouse, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||JAN 1946 ||She died in JAN 1946 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG, aged 83.9 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 8 at census.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1862, vol 2a 399.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group,, from IGI.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Alfred & Nellie Streatfield.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, listed as widow.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , death, age 83, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1946, vol 2a 1429.