M, #127, b. 1829, d. 22 SEP 1873
|Birth*||1829 ||Edward Streatfield was born in 1829 at West Kingsdown, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||9 AUG 1829 ||He was baptized on 9 AUG 1829 at St Edmund, King & Martyr, West Kingsdown, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Name Variation|| ||He was also known as Strutfield.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Mary Ann Woodgate at Dartford Union Workhouse, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Thomas Richard Streatfield.3 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of Edward Streatfield was 'Publican.1' |
|Marriage*||JUN 1855 ||He married Ann Collins in JUN 1855 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Name Variation|| ||Edward Streatfield was also known as Stratfield.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||He was employed as Cement labourer.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Ann Collins lived at 12 Eagle Place, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Richard Stratfield.6 |
|Occupation||30 MAR 1871 ||The occupation of Edward Streatfield was 'Publican; 'Blue Anchor.7'' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Ann Collins lived at 'Blue Anchor', Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Richard Stratfield.8 |
|Death*||22 SEP 1873 ||Edward Streatfield died on 22 SEP 1873 at 'Blue Anchor', 5 The Creek, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG.9 |
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group,.
- [S20] IGI sources, bapt. Edward Streatfield, father Richard, mother Mary. C073353. fhl 1469429.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1855, vol 2a 336.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group,, via Michael Spivey.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with nephew, William, b. 1861, Islington.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, probate to his widow, Ann Stratfield of the 'Blue Anchor'.