Beatrice Helen Streatfield1
F, #869, b. 9 OCT 1865, d. 25 APR 1923
|Birth*||9 OCT 1865 ||Beatrice Helen Streatfield was born on 9 OCT 1865 at Shipbourne, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||10 DEC 1865 ||She was baptized on 10 DEC 1865 at Shipbourne, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Richard Streatfield and Elizabeth Ann Jury at Shipbourne, Kent, EnglandG, together with Lavinia Harriet Streatfield, Elizabeth Ann Streatfield, Susanna Streatfield and Olive Alice Streatfield.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Beatrice Helen Streatfield lived with Elizabeth Ann Jury and Richard Streatfield at The Green, Shipbourne, Kent, EnglandG, together with Lavinia Harriet Streatfield, Susanna Streatfield, Olive Alice Streatfield and Frederick Streatfield.4 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Bevan.5 |
|Marriage*||17 NOV 1888 ||Beatrice Helen Streatfield married Edward Bevan on 17 NOV 1888 at Ightham, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Note*|| ||She Had 3 children; Kenneth, Doris Ivy, Ernest Edward.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 40 Station Road, Strood, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||25 APR 1923 ||She died on 25 APR 1923 at 40 Station Road, Strood, Kent, EnglandG, aged 57.8,9 |
- [S65] Unknown subject, Beatrice Helen Streatfield, father Richard, mother Elizabeth Ann., England & Wales Christenings.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Beatrice Ellen Streatfield, Malling Kent, Oct-Dec 1865, vol 2a 443.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages, , marriage, Beatrice Helen Streatfield, 23, & Edward Bevan, Ightham & Malling, Kent, Oct-Dec 1888, vol 2a 97i, & item 4 p 189.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, records 3 living children.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, with husband, Edward Bevan, greengrocer; son, Kenneth, 14, & dau. Doris Ivy Beatrice, 2.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , death, age 57, Strood, Kent, Apr-Jun 1923, vol 2a 710.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, to William Langley Bevan.