M, #107, b. SEP 1894, d. MAR 1961
|Birth*||SEP 1894 ||Arthur Streatfield was born in SEP 1894 at Westerham, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with George Streatfield and Caroline Martha Tapp at London Road, Westerham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Harry Streatfield, George Streatfield, Lucy Streatfield, Albert Edward Streatfield, Alice Streatfield and Dorothy Maud Streatfield.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Arthur Streatfield lived with George Streatfield and Caroline Martha Tapp at Mill Cottages, Westerham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Alice Streatfield, Harry Streatfield, George Streatfield, Dorothy Maud Streatfield, Albert Edward Streatfield and William James Streatfeild.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||24 JAN 1912 ||Arthur Streatfield began military service on 24 JAN 1912 at Westerham, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Note*||1917 ||He is recorded as having malaria while in India in 1917.5 |
|Milit-End*||11 APR 1919 ||He ended military service on 11 APR 1919 at Mill Cottage, Westerham, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||MAR 1961 ||He died in MAR 1961 at Tonbridge, Kent, EnglandG, aged 66.6 |
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group,.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1894, vol 2a 644a.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census.
- [S77] British Army WW1 indexes, Discharge papers; for Arthur Streatfield RN 593383, born Westerham 1894. 437 Agric Coy. Served India.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , death, age 66, Tonbridge, Kent, Mar 1961, vol 5b 1153.