F, #16, b. 1852, d. DEC 1907
|Birth*||1852 ||Charlotte Streatfield was born in 1852 at Kemsing, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||31 OCT 1852 ||She was baptized on 31 OCT 1852 at Kemsing, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1879 ||She married George Henry Farr in SEP 1879 at Guildford, Surrey, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1907 ||She died in DEC 1907 at Godstone, Surrey, England.4 |
|Name Variation||31 OCT 1852 ||She was also known as Stratfield.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Stephen Streatfield and Keziah Ann Cheeseman at Plaxtol, The Spout, Wrotham, Kent, England, together with Mary Ann Streatfield and Eliza Streatfield.6 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Farr.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Charlotte Streatfield lived with Stephen Streatfield and Keziah Ann Cheeseman at Grange Cottages, Plaxtol Street, Wrotham, Kent, England, together with Eliza Streatfield and George Streatfield.8 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Charlotte Streatfield was employed as general farm worker.9 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Fawkham Green, Kent, England, together with Eliza Streatfield, Alfred Streatfield and Nellie Streatfield.9 |
|Note*|| ||It appears that Charlotte and her husband took Eliza and the children in from 1901 till both Charlotte and George were dead when Eliza and the children ended up in the Dartford Union.10 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 19 at census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Charlotte Stratfield, father Stepehn Stratfield, mother Keziah.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, Guildford, Surrey Jul-Sep 1879, vol 2a 102.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, Godstone, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1907, age 55, vol 2a 133.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, father Stephen Stratfield, mother Keziah.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, vol 2a 102, Jul-Sep 1879.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Alfred & Nellie Streatfield.