Sydney Richard Streatfeild1
M, #976, b. JAN 1841, d. 23 JAN 1877
|Birth*||JAN 1841 ||Sydney Richard Streatfeild was born in JAN 1841 at Meldon, Morpeth, Northumberland, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||16 FEB 1841 ||He was baptized on 16 FEB 1841 at St John the Baptist Church, Meldon, Morpeth, Northumberland, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||14 FEB 1867 ||He married Eliza Fenwick Taylor on 14 FEB 1867 at Christ Church, Albany Street, Camden, London, EnglandG, witnessed by Ernest Cecil Streatfeild.3 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1871 ||The occupation of Sydney Richard Streatfeild was 'Coal Factor & Insurance Agent.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Eliza Fenwick Taylor lived at Clarence Parade, Portsea, Hampshire, EnglandG, together with Major Hugh Sidney Streatfeild J.P.4 |
|Divorce*||25 MAR 1876 ||Sydney Richard Streatfeild and Eliza Fenwick Taylor were divorced on 25 MAR 1876 at High Court, Westminster, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||23 JAN 1877 ||Sydney Richard Streatfeild died on 23 JAN 1877 at 31 Marlborough Hill, St John's Wood, Westminster, Middlesex, EnglandG.6,7 |
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Morpeth, Northumberland, Jan-Mar 1841, vol 25 3127.
- [S65] Unknown subject, bapt., Sydney Richard Streatfeild, parents Sydney & Sarah, Meldon, Northumberland. 1068615., England & Wales Christenings.
- [S48] Parish Registers, marriage; Sidney Richard Streatfeild, 26, father Sidney Robert, & Eliza Fenwick Taylor, 20, father Hugh; Christ Church, Camden, no 322, p 161.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages, , judicial separation granted on grounds of adultery by Sidney Richard Streatfield.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, death, age 36, Marylebone, London, Jan-Mar 1877, vol 1a 414.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, place & date. Probate to Eliza Fenwick Streatfeild; Henry Fransis Cockayne Cust & Jane Louisa White.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Pancras, London, Jan-Mar 1868, vol 1b 7.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Pancras, London, Apr-Jun 1871, vol 1b 24.