F, #334, b. JUL 1855, d. 25 DEC 1880
|Birth*||JUL 1855 ||Violet Streatfeild was born in JUL 1855 at Chelsea, London, England.1 |
|Baptism||10 DEC 1855 ||She was baptized on 10 DEC 1855 at St Mary's Church, Chiddingstone, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||12 SEP 1876 ||She married Lt.-Col. Henry Gilbert Ralph Nevill, 3rd Marquess of Abergavenny, had issue; 12 SEP 1876 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||25 DEC 1880 ||She died on 25 DEC 1880 at Christchurch, Hampshire, England, aged 25.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Lt. Col. Henry Dorrien Streatfeild and Marion Henrietta Smith at Blendon Hall, Bexley, Kent, England; visiting in-laws.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Violet Streatfeild lived with Lt. Col. Henry Dorrien Streatfeild and Marion Henrietta Smith at High Street House, Chiddingstone, Kent, England, together with Col. Sir Henry Streatfeild, Sidney Streatfeild, Gerard Streatfeild, Oswald Smith Streatfeild, Capt. Eric Streatfeild, Ivy Marion Streatfeild and Ruby Streatfeild.6 |
|Married Name||12 SEP 1876 ||Her married name was Nevill. |
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Chelsea, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1855, vol 1a 129.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, father Henry Dorian Streatfeild, mother Marion Henrietta.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1876, vol 2a 817.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, death, age 25, Christchurch, Hants., Oct-Dec 1880, vol 2b 393.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, seat of Oswald Smith, Banker.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.