Sara Marie Streatfeild1
F, #975, b. 19 SEP 1850, d. 22 APR 1909
|Birth*||19 SEP 1850 ||Sara Marie Streatfeild was born on 19 SEP 1850 at Paris, FranceG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Sarah Jane Cookson at Ellesmere House, Ellesmere, Shropshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||10 FEB 1870 ||Sara Marie Streatfeild married Charles Donaldson-Hudson on 10 FEB 1870 at Ellesmere House, Ellesmere, Shropshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Donaldson-Hudson.3 |
|Note*||1881 ||She children with Charles; Kathleen Marie, 10, Doris, 8, Ralph Charles, 7, Violet Marie, 2. in 1881.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at 51 South Audley Street, Mayfair, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at Henllys, Llan-faes, Anglesey, WalesG.6 |
|Married Name||JUN 1895 ||Her married name was Collier.7 |
|Marriage||JUN 1895 ||She married Charles Collier in JUN 1895 at St George's Church, Hanover Square, Mayfair, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||22 APR 1909 ||She died on 22 APR 1909 at 21 Eaton Terrace, Belgravia, London, EnglandG, aged 58.8,9 |
- [S54] From web site , from the correspondence of the Brownings; http://www.browningscorrespondence.com/…
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with husband Henry Francis Cust & 4 daughters by Henry.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage; Sara Marie Streatfield & Charles Donaldson Hudson, Ellesmere, Salop., Jan-Mar 1870, vol 6a 1019.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, on 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Charles Donaldson-Hudson an MP from Cumberland.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with husband, recorded as lunatic; with private doctor, Charles Collier & other staff.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage; Sara Marie Donaldson-Hudson & Charles Collier, St George Hanover Square, Ar-Jun 1895, vol 1a 861.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, death, age 58, St George Hanover Square, Apr-Jun 1909, vol 1a 267.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, death date & place. probate to husband Charles & Ralph Charles Donaldson-Hudson, son?