M, #70, b. 1514, d. 15 MAR 1559
|Birth*||1514 ||Robert Streatfeild was born in 1514 at Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Note*||1530 ||“The first Streatfeild to settle in Chiddingstone was Robert Streatfeild who was born in 1514 and married a sister of Sir John Rivers, Lord Mayor of London. The first Streatfeild was probably the builder of High Street House, a small house initially.” in 1530 at Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||1534 ||He married (?) Rivers, daughter of Richard Rivers, in 1534 at St John the Baptist Church, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG.4,3 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of Robert Streatfeild was 'Iron Master.3' |
|Residence*|| ||He and (?) Rivers lived at High Street House, Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Event-Misc*||1542 ||Robert Streatfeild rented the Manor of Chiddingstone Burghersh in 1542 at Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||15 MAR 1559 ||He died on 15 MAR 1559 at Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.4,7 |
|Burial*||16 MAR 1559 ||He was buried on 16 MAR 1559 at St Mary's Church, Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830, .
- [S110] Gordon Woodgate, Woodgates of Stonewell Park.
- [S105] Edward Hasted, Hasted; History of Kent, 1797.
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830.
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830, dau of Richard Rivers of Chafford, Penshurst, sister of Sir John Rivers, Knt. Lord Mayor of London, 1573.
- [S104] Lionel Cole, "pers. comm. Lionel Cole, 2017.," e-mail to M. G. Jefferies, a rental of the Manor to Robert Stretfylde & Richard Stretfylde.
- [S48] Parish Registers, Trevor Gibbons research, Streatfeild family.