M, #70, b. 1514, d. 15 MAR 1559
|Birth*||1514 ||Robert Streatfeild was born in 1514 at Chiddingstone, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||1534 ||He married (?) Rivers in 1534 at Penshurst, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||15 MAR 1559 ||Robert Streatfeild died on 15 MAR 1559 at Chiddingstone, Kent, England.3,2 |
|Burial*||16 MAR 1559 ||He was buried on 16 MAR 1559 at Chiddingstone, Kent, England.3,2 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of Robert Streatfeild was 'Iron Master & Wool Merchant.4' |
|Residence*|| ||He and (?) Rivers lived at High Street House, Chiddingstone, Kent, England.4 |
|Research_Note*||FEB 2012 ||Research Note: The 'Visitations' record mentions the name 'de Stratavilla' in association with the Streatfields but there are no records of this name in Britain. This is a general historical surname reference encompasing d'Estoutteville, de Stuteville, de Stoteville etc, & is currently being researched further.5 |
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830, .
- [S48] Parish Registers, Trevor Gibbons research, Streatfeild family.
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830.
- [S57] Gibbons/Streatfield Research,.
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830, a possible line of enquiry.