John Fremlyn Streatfeild1
M, #380, b. 14 OCT 1828, d. 18 MAR 1886
John Fremlyn Streatfeild
|Birth*||14 OCT 1828 ||John Fremlyn Streatfeild was born on 14 OCT 1828 at Westerham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||6 JAN 1829 ||He was baptized on 6 JAN 1829 at St Mary's, Westerham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Rev. Thomas Streatfeild MA FSA and Clara Harvey at Charts Edge House, Westerham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Clemence Elizabeth Streatfeild, Harvey Sandeforth Streatfeild and Barbara Ellen Streatfeild.2 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1868 ||John Fremlyn Streatfeild married Georgiana Maria Smith in JUL 1868 at East Grinstead, Sussex, EnglandG.3 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1871 ||The occupation of John Fremlyn Streatfeild was 'Surgeon.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Georgiana Maria Smith lived at 15 Upper Brook Street, Mayfair, London, EnglandG, together with Thomas Streatfeild and Clare Streatfeild.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||John Fremlyn Streatfeild lived with Lt. Col. Robert Champion Streatfeild and Jane Esther Scoones at 30 Old Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ethel Harriet Streatfeild, Katie Streatfeild, Hubert Streatfeild, Robert Guy Streatfeild, Geoffrey Streatfeild, Charles Edward Streatfeild and Rev. Harold Dalton Streatfeild.5 |
|Death*||18 MAR 1886 ||John Fremlyn Streatfeild died on 18 MAR 1886 at 15 Upper Brook Street, Mayfair, London, EnglandG, aged 57.6,7 |
- [S54] From web site , http://theweald.org
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, note Charts Head House built to the Rev. Thomas' design.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage, East Grinstead, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1868, vol 2b 171.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, death, St George Hanover Sq., London, Jan-Mar 18, vol 1a 325.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, National Probate Calender, 1886; John Fremlyn Streatfeild.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 7 at census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 2 months at census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 5 at census.