F, #212, b. DEC 1619, d. 30 JAN 1699
|Birth*||DEC 1619 ||Jane Streatfeild was born in DEC 1619 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||11 JAN 1620 ||She was baptized on 11 JAN 1620 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Taylor.1 |
|Note*|| ||She & Edward Taylor had issue. Co-heir to her father's estate.1 |
|Death*||30 JAN 1699 ||She died on 30 JAN 1699 at Finchley, Middlesex, EnglandG, aged 79.3 |
|Burial*||2 FEB 1699 ||She was buried on 2 FEB 1699 at St Luke's Church, Chelsea, Middlesex, EnglandG.4 |
|Will*||8 JUN 1699 ||She left a will proved on 8 JUN 1699 at Finchley, Middlesex, EnglandG.5 |
|Note|| ||The will has many provisions:- Lionel Cole says 'She died in 1699 leaving a will (PCC 8th June 1699 in the name of Jane Taylor of Finchley, widow).She left her lands to Samuel Dillingham, son of her sister Anne by her second husband, also Samuel Dillingham. If he died without issue then to John Seyliard of Pendhill (1662-1745), son of Thomas Seyliard and grandson of John Seyliard of Salmonds (1588-1657) who had married Frances Streatfeild née Reeve, widow of Thomas Streatfeild of Shoreham in 1632.5' |
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830.
- [S65] Unknown subject, bapt., Jane Streatfield, father Thomas, mother Francis, Shoreham, Kent, fhl 992535, England & Wales Christenings.
- [S102] London Deaths & Burials , before her burial at St Likes, Chelsea on 2nd February.
- [S102] London Deaths & Burials , burial; Jane Taylor,l at St Lukes, Chelsea on 2nd February.
- [S104] Lionel Cole, "pers. comm. Lionel Cole, 2017.," e-mail to M. G. Jefferies, will proved 1699.