Henry Cuthbert Champion Streatfeild1
M, #504, b. 24 OCT 1866, d. 8 AUG 1950
|Birth*||24 OCT 1866 ||Henry Cuthbert Champion Streatfeild was born on 24 OCT 1866 at The Rectory, Howick, Northumberland, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||9 DEC 1866 ||He was baptized on 9 DEC 1866 at St Michael & All Angels Church, Howick, Northumberland, EnglandG.2 |
|Education*||9 OCT 1884 || From 9 OCT 1884 Henry Cuthbert Champion Streatfeild was educated at Pembroke College, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||29 DEC 1887 ||He was employed in Indian Colonial Service at Bengal, IndiaG.4,5 |
|Marriage*||15 JUN 1893 ||He married Marian Else Morand on 15 JUN 1893 at St Modwen's Church, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, EnglandG.6,7 |
|Death*||8 AUG 1950 ||Henry Cuthbert Champion Streatfeild died on 8 AUG 1950 at Beachamp, Niton Undercliff, Niton, Isle of Wight, EnglandG, aged 83.8 |
|Burial*||11 AUG 1950 ||He was buried on 11 AUG 1950 at St John the Baptist, Niton, Isle of Wight, EnglandG.9 |
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Alnwick, Northumberland, Oct-Dec 1866, vol 10b 314a.
- [S65] Unknown subject, Howick, Northumberland, father William Champion Streatfeild, mother Selina Frances Diana., England & Wales Christenings.
- [S54] From web site , Cambridge University Alumni. B.A.
- [S54] From web site , Cambridge University Alumni. Under Secretary, Bengal Govt., 1890-3; District Officer, 1894-1910; Commissioner, Tirhut Division, Bihar and Orissa, 1912. Secretary, Bengal Govt., 1907-8. C.I.E. 1913; retired, 1913.
- [S54] From web site , The India List & India Office List; on Google Books.
- [S54] From web site , Cambridge University Alumni. Married (1) June 15, 1893, Marian Elsie, youngest dau. of Augustus Morand, of Philadelphia, U.S.A.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffs., Apr-Jun 1893, vol 6b 571.
- [S54] From web site , Cambridge University Alumni.
- [S54] From web site , England, Andrews Newspaper Index Cards.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, National Probate Register, 1925. To Barbara Joan Morand Streatfeild, spinster.