Ivy Marion Streatfeild1
F, #342, b. 1 SEP 1869, d. 27 AUG 1960
|Birth*||1 SEP 1869 ||Ivy Marion Streatfeild was born on 1 SEP 1869 at Chiddingstone, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||24 JUL 1895 ||She married Francis George Gunnis on 24 JUL 1895 at Hanover Square, London, England.2 |
|Death*||27 AUG 1960 ||She died on 27 AUG 1960 at 20 Calverley Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England, aged 90.3,4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Lt. Col. Henry Dorrien Streatfeild and Marion Henrietta Smith at High Street House, Chiddingstone, Kent, England, together with Col. Sir Henry Streatfeild, Sidney Streatfeild, Gerard Streatfeild, Oswald Smith Streatfeild, Capt. Eric Streatfeild, Ruby Streatfeild and Violet Streatfeild.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Ivy Marion Streatfeild lived with Lt. Col. Henry Dorrien Streatfeild and Marion Henrietta Smith at High Street House, Chiddingstone, Kent, England, together with Col.. Edward Ogle Streatfeild C.B., C.V.O. and Ruby Streatfeild.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Ivy Marion Streatfeild lived with Marion Henrietta Smith at 9 Ralston Street, Chelsea, London, England.7 |
|Married Name||24 JUL 1895 ||Her married name was Gunnis. She had sons Rupert Forbes Gunnis (1899-1965) & Nigel Eric Murray Gunnis, (1904-1986).4 |
|Residence*||1923 ||Ivy Marion Streatfeild lived at Flat 5, 1 Sloane Gardens, Chelsea, London, England.8 |
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth. Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1869, vol 2a 520.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage, St George, Hanover Sq. London, Jul-Sep 1895, vol 1a 867.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , death, age 90, Tonbridge, Kent, Jul-Sep 1960, vol 5b 826.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, death place & date. probate to sons Rupert Forbes Gunnis & Nigel Eric Murray Gunnis.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, also son-in-law Lord Henry Neville & sons.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, as widow with dau. Ivy & servants.
- [S101] Trade and Street Directories, London Electoral Registers, Chelsea, 1923, p 525. with husband & son Rupert.