M, #71, b. 1535, d. DEC 1598
|Birth*||1535 ||Henry Streatfeild was born in 1535 at Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*|| ||He lived at High Street House, Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||1556 ||He married Alice Moodie in 1556 at Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Note*|| ||Henry Streatfeild and Alice Moodie had two sons, Henry & John, died in infancy and two daughters, Anne & Agnes not otherwise recorded.4 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of Henry Streatfeild was 'Ironmaster.5' |
|Death*||DEC 1598 ||He died in DEC 1598 at High Street House, Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Burial*||29 DEC 1598 ||He was buried on 29 DEC 1598 at Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
- [S48] Parish Registers, Trevor Gibbons research, Streatfeild family.
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830, dau of Richard Rivers of Chafford, Penshurst, sister of Sir John Rivers, Knt. Lord Mayor of London, 1573.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group,.
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830.
- [S104] Lionel Cole, "pers. comm. Lionel Cole, 2017.," e-mail to M. G. Jefferies, Dec 2017.
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830, Trevor Gibbons Res, 2012, from The Genalogist Guide by George W Marshall, 1879.