Sarah Ann Boulden1
F, #439, b. JUL 1839, d. MAR 1926
|Birth*||JUL 1839 ||Sarah Ann Boulden was born in JUL 1839 at Faversham, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||2 OCT 1839 ||She was baptized on 2 OCT 1839 at Faversham, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||13 MAY 1860 ||She married Alfred Streatfield, son of John Streatfeild and Martha Grayland, on 13 MAY 1860 at St Nicholas, Brighton, Sussex, England.3 |
|Death*||MAR 1926 ||Sarah Ann Boulden died in MAR 1926 at Eastbourne, Sussex, England, aged 86.4 |
|Married Name||13 MAY 1860 ||Her married name was Streatfield.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She and Alfred Streatfield lived at 1 Henry Street, Brighton, Sussex, England.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Sarah Ann Boulden and Alfred Streatfield lived at 21 Goods Station Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England, together with Joseph Henry Streatfield, Sarah Ann Streatfield and Elizabeth Streatfield.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Sarah Ann Boulden and Alfred Streatfield lived at 21 Goods Station Road, Tonbridge, Kent, England, together with Joseph Henry Streatfield, Elizabeth Streatfield, Frederick John Streatfield, Emily Alice Streatfield and Bessie Streatfield.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Sarah Ann Boulden lived with Sarah Ann Streatfield at 11 Cromwell Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England.8 |
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Faversham, Kent, Jul-Sep 1839, vol 5 152.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Sarah Anne Boulden, parents James & Sophia, Faversham, Kent, 1886146.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages, , marriage Sarah Ann Boulden, 21, father James, & Alfred Streatfield, 21, father John, Brighton, Sussex Apr-Jun 1860, vol 2b 276.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , deat, age 86, Eastbourne, Sussex, Mar 1926, vol 2b 119.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, with husband Charles, 39, Bessie, 12, and Frederick Charles, 11.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.