F, #601, b. 31 JAN 1792, d. APR 1854
|Birth*||31 JAN 1792 ||Arabella Streatfeild was born on 31 JAN 1792 at Winchester, Hampshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||1 MAR 1792 ||She was baptized on 1 MAR 1792 at Cathedral Church of the Holy Trinity, Winchester, Hampshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||22 MAR 1831 ||She married Rev. John Thomas Wilgress on 22 MAR 1831 at St Mary's Church, Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Married Name||22 MAR 1831 ||Her married name was Wilgress.2 |
|Name Variation||22 MAR 1831 ||She was also known as Wolgress.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived at Mt Ephraim Hotel, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||APR 1854 ||She died in APR 1854 at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 62.5 |
- [S20] IGI sources, bapt. P014891, father Henry Streatfeild, mother Elizabeth Catharine.
- [S48] Parish Registers, Chiddingstone Parish Registers, "John Thomas Wilgress, widower of Sevenoaks & Arabella Streatfeild". from Lionel Cole by email.
- [S20] IGI sources, M166181; groom recorded as John Thomas Wolgress.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with neice Janes Scoones, 12, & 3 servants.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, death, Arabells Wilgrass, Brighton, Sussex, Apr-Jun 1854, vol 2b 132.