M, #153, b. 1868, d. JAN 1937
|Birth*||1868 ||Thomas Stratfield was born in 1868 at Finchley, Middlesex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||20 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Richard Streatfield and Emma Wing at 5 Popham Place, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with Kate Elizabeth Stratfield and Mary Ann Stratfield.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas Stratfield lived with Ann Collins at 'Blue Anchor', 5 The Creek, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Richard Stratfield and Edward Richard Stratfield.3 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1898 ||Thomas Stratfield married Eliza Jane Luck in JUL 1898 at West Ham, Essex, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*|| ||Thomas Stratfield was employed as Cement Labourer.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Eliza Jane Luck lived at 3 College Road, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with Emma Sarah Stratfield and Richard Streatfield.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Thomas Stratfield and Eliza Jane Luck lived at 39 Railway Street, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with Emma Sarah Stratfield, Frances Eliza Stratfield, Annie Kate Stratfield, Thomas James Richard Stratfield and Ethel Maud Stratfield.6 |
|Death*||JAN 1937 ||Thomas Stratfield died in JAN 1937 at Strood, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group,.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with husband John Young.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, West Ham, Essex, Jul-Oct 1898, vol 4a 270.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, from census.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, death, age 69, Strood, Kent, Jan-Mar 1937, vol 2a 1292.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 2.