F, #194, b. 1520, d. 1590
|Birth*||1520 ||(?) Rivers was born in 1520 at Chafford Place, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Name Variation|| ||She was also known as Joan.3 |
|Married Name||1534 ||Her married name was (?) Streatfeild.1 |
|Marriage*||1534 ||She married Robert Streatfeild, son of Richard Streatfeild, in 1534 at St John the Baptist Church, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Residence*|| ||(?) Rivers and Robert Streatfeild lived at High Street House, Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Death*||1590 ||(?) Rivers died in 1590 at Chiddingstone, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830, dau of Richard Rivers of Chafford, Penshurst, sister of Sir John Rivers, Knt. Lord Mayor of London, 1573.
- [S54] From web site , Wikipedia article on Sir John Rivers, brother-in-law of Robert Streatfeild. "He was born to Richard Rivers, steward of Edward Stafford, 3rd Duke of Buckingham's lands. Alternate spelling includes John Ryvers."
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830, dau of Richard Rivers of Chafford, Penshurst, sister of Sir John Rivers, Knt. Lord Mayor of London, 1573. Joan often given as name.
- [S93] Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, 1830.
- [S105] Edward Hasted, Hasted; History of Kent, 1797.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, mentioned as having the use of the trees of Plbeams and Abbots Wood for her own use in a codicil to Robert Streatfield's will dated 1584.