Mary Ann Phesay1
F, #689, b. 10 DEC 1856, d. JUL 1944
|Birth*||10 DEC 1856 ||Mary Ann Phesay was born on 10 DEC 1856 at 7 Northampton Road, Islington, London, EnglandG.1,2 |
|Baptism||12 APR 1857 ||She was baptized on 12 APR 1857 at St James' Church, Clerkenwell, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Married Name||19 JUN 1876 ||Her married name was Streatfield.3 |
|Marriage*||19 JUN 1876 ||She married Alfred Edward Streatfield, son of Robert Streatfield and Hannah Hanby, on 19 JUN 1876 at St Thomas' Church, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG.3,4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Ann Phesay lived at 4 Asteys Row, Essex Road, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with William Streatfield, Florence Streatfield and Maud Streatfield.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Ann Phesay was employed as Artificial Flower Maker.5 |
|Death*||JUL 1944 ||She died in JUL 1944 at Islington, London, EnglandG, aged 87.6 |
|Research_Note*|| ||Research Note: Note that the 1911 census lists 2 children not living out of 8. More research needed.5 |
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, bapt. father William Phesay, mother Mary.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Clerkenwell, London, Jan-Mar 1857, vol 1b 493.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage Alfred Henry Streatfield, father Robert, & Mary Ann Phesay, father William.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages, , marriage, Bethnal Green, London, Apr-Jun 1876, vol. 1c 718. Surname as Stratfield.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, death, age 86, Islington, London, Jul-Sep 1944, vol 1b 141.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 5.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 2.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 7.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 6.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 5.