F, #753, b. 1854, d. APR 1920
|Birth*||1854 ||Lydia Morton was born in 1854 at Cork, IrelandG, father James Morton.2 |
|Married Name||13 OCT 1875 ||Her married name was Streatfeild.1 |
|Marriage*||13 OCT 1875 ||She married Arthur Ogle Streatfeild, son of Rev William Streatfeild B.A, M.A and Jane Emma Larkins, on 13 OCT 1875 at Christ Church, Gipsy Hill, Crystal Palace, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Lydia Morton and Arthur Ogle Streatfeild lived at Brancombe, Streatham, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Arthur Herbert Morton Streatfeild, William Hugh Raymond Streatfeild, James Philip Sidney Streatfeild, Beatrice Emily Streatfeild, Monica Ruth Streatfeild and Hilda Mary Streatfeild.3 |
|Death*||APR 1920 ||Lydia Morton died in APR 1920 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.4 |
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage, Arthur Ogle Streatfeild & Lydia Morton; Christ Church, Norwood.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , death, age 67, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1920, vol 2a 413.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, age 13.