F, #962, b. OCT 1842, d. JAN 1931
|Birth*||OCT 1842 ||Elizabeth Arthy was born in OCT 1842 at Little Bentley, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|Married Name||JAN 1861 ||Her married name was Streatfeild.2 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1861 ||She married Rev. Champion Wellbank Streatfeild B.A., son of William Champion Streatfeild and Hannah Fry, in JAN 1861 at Tendring, Essex, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Elizabeth Arthy and Rev. Champion Wellbank Streatfeild B.A. lived at Vicarage, Is-y-Coed, Denbeigh, WalesG, together with Winifred Gertrude Streatfeild, Lilian Agnes Streatfeild, Frederick Bernard Streatfeild and Cecil Owen Streatfeild.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Elizabeth Arthy lived with Lilian Agnes Streatfeild at 67 Clarendon Road, Leeds, Yorkshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||JAN 1931 ||Elizabeth Arthy died in JAN 1931 at Brixworth, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, aged 88.5 |
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, birth, Tendring, Essex, Oct-Dec 1842, vol 12 230.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage; Champion Wilbank Streatfeild & Elizabeth Arthy.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, with husband the rev John Rosindale Wynne-Jones; 4 sons & 2 dau.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , death, age 88, Brixworth, Northants., Jan-Mar 1931, vol 3b 153.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census.