F, #753, b. 1854, d. APR 1920
|Birth*||1854 ||Lydia Morton was born in 1854 at Cork, Ireland, father James Morton.2 |
|Marriage*||13 OCT 1875 ||She married Arthur Ogle Streatfeild, son of Rev William Streatfeild B.A, M.A and Jane Emma (?), on 13 OCT 1875 at Christ Church, Gipsy Hill, Lambeth, London, England.1 |
|Death*||APR 1920 ||Lydia Morton died in APR 1920 at Croydon, Surrey, England.3 |
|Married Name||13 OCT 1875 ||Her married name was Streatfeild.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She and Arthur Ogle Streatfeild lived at Brancombe, Streatham, Surrey, England, together with Arthur Herbert Morton Streatfeild, William Hugh Raymond Streatfeild, James Philip Sidney Streatfeild, Beatrice Emily Streatfeild, Monica Ruth Streatfeild and Hilda Mary Streatfeild.4 |
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage, Arthur Ogle Streatfeild & Lydia Morton; Christ Church, Norwood.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005 , death, age 67, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1920, vol 2a 413.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] Extracted from the 1911 Census, age 13.