Elizabeth Ann Jury1
F, #864, b. 1833, d. 15 JUL 1910
|Birth*||1833 ||Elizabeth Ann Jury was born in 1833 at Shipbourne, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||27 OCT 1833 ||She was baptized on 27 OCT 1833 at St Giles' Church, Shipbourne, Kent, England.3 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1855 ||She married Richard Streatfield, son of John Streatfeild and Martha Grayland, in JUL 1855 at Shipbourne, Kent, England.4 |
|Death*||15 JUL 1910 ||Elizabeth Ann Jury died on 15 JUL 1910 at 40 Station Road, Strood, Kent, England.5,1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived at Shipbourne, Kent, England.6 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Streatfeild.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She and Richard Streatfield lived at Shipbourne, Kent, England, together with Lewis William Streatfield and Lavinia Harriet Streatfield.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Elizabeth Ann Jury and Richard Streatfield lived at Shipbourne, Kent, England, together with Lavinia Harriet Streatfield, Elizabeth Ann Streatfield, Beatrice Helen Streatfield, Susanna Streatfield and Olive Alice Streatfield.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Elizabeth Ann Jury and Richard Streatfield lived at The Green, Shipbourne, Kent, England, together with Lavinia Harriet Streatfield, Beatrice Helen Streatfield, Susanna Streatfield, Olive Alice Streatfield and Frederick Streatfield.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Elizabeth Ann Jury lived with Susanna Streatfield at Chipstead Street, Chevening, Kent, England.9 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Elizabeth Ann Jury lived at Oldbury Lane Cottages, Ightham, Kent, England.10 |
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, to son, Lewis William Streatfield & son-in-law, William Henry Langley.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S20] IGI sources, bapt., Elizabeth Jary, father John, mother Harriet. I025035.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, marriage, Richard Streatfield & Elizabeth A Jury , Tonbridge Kent, Jul-Sep 1855, vol 2a 578.
- [S17] England & Wales BMD indices, death, age 76, Strood, Kent, Jul-Sep 1910, vol 2a 317.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with parents, John & Harriet & 4 siblings.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with husband, William & son William H, age 1 month, b. Chipstead.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with grand-daughter Elizabeth Lavinia Fielder.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 4.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 5 months.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 7.