F, #377, b. 30 JUL 1793, d. 16 MAY 1886
|Birth*||30 JUL 1793 ||Clara Harvey was born on 30 JUL 1793 at Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG, dau. of Rev. Thomas Harvey Rector of Cowden and widow of Henry Woodgate.1 |
|Baptism||4 OCT 1793 ||She was baptized on 4 OCT 1793 at St John the Baptist, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Married Name||30 SEP 1823 ||Her married name was Streatfeild.2 |
|Marriage*||30 SEP 1823 ||She married Rev. Thomas Streatfeild MA FSA, son of Sandeforth Streatfeild and Frances Hussey, on 30 SEP 1823 at South Bersted, Sussex, EnglandG; 2nd marriage, as Clara Woodgate.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||Clara Harvey and Rev. Thomas Streatfeild MA FSA lived at Charts Edge House, Westerham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Clemence Elizabeth Streatfeild, Harvey Sandeforth Streatfeild, John Fremlyn Streatfeild and Barbara Ellen Streatfeild.4 |
|Death*||16 MAY 1886 ||Clara Harvey died on 16 MAY 1886 at 15 Upper Brook Street, Mayfair, London, EnglandG, aged 92.5 |
- [S48] Parish Registers, Penshurst Registers; father Rev Thomas Harvey, mother Amelia.
- [S54] From web site , http://theweald.org
- [S54] From web site , http://theweald.org witnesses Thomas Harvey, Amelia Sparkes, Robert Streatfeild.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, note Charts Head House built to the Rev. Thomas' design.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, National Probate Calender, 1886; Clare Streatfeild.