F, #377, b. 30 JUL 1793, d. 16 MAY 1886
|Birth*||30 JUL 1793 ||Clara Harvey was born on 30 JUL 1793 at Penshurst, Kent, England, dau. of Rev. Thomas Harvey Rector of Cowden and widow of Henry Woodgate.1 |
|Baptism||4 OCT 1793 ||She was baptized on 4 OCT 1793 at St John the Baptist, Penshurst, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||30 SEP 1823 ||She married Rev. Thomas Streatfeild MA FSA, son of Sandeforth Streatfeild and Frances Hussey, on 30 SEP 1823 at South Bersted, Sussex, England; 2nd marriage, as Clara Woodgate.2 |
|Death*||16 MAY 1886 ||Clara Harvey died on 16 MAY 1886 at 15 Upper Brook Street, Grosvenor Square, London, England, aged 92.3 |
|Married Name||30 SEP 1823 ||Her married name was Streatfeild.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||She and Rev. Thomas Streatfeild MA FSA lived at Charts Edge House, Westerham, Kent, England, together with Clemence Elizabeth Streatfeild, Harvey Sandeforth Streatfeild, John Fremlyn Streatfeild and Barbara Ellen Streatfeild.5 |
- [S48] Parish Registers, Penshurst Registers; father Rev Thomas Harvey, mother Amelia.
- [S54] From web site , http://theweald.org witnesses Thomas Harvey, Amelia Sparkes, Robert Streatfeild.
- [S82] England & Wales National Probate Calendar, National Probate Calender, 1886; Clare Streatfeild.
- [S54] From web site , http://theweald.org
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, note Charts Head House built to the Rev. Thomas' design.